ZOOPLE TECHNOLOGIES HOLDS ONE PRIME POSITION IN SOFTWARE TESTING IN KOCHI
Software Testing Overview
Best Software Testing Institute in Kochi
Software testing is much-needed expertise in today’s corporate world. It allows the software testing expert to check, process the website flow, and check the product or service requirements. This will then be validated and compared so that the final software product meets the standards of quality. Not only quality, but it should also serve the purpose of the website as a whole. If you aim to be part of this all-time demanding job, you need to enroll in the Software testing course in Kochi as that will equip the candidate with the right knowledge. Once you study the best software testing institute in Kochi, it will help you understand the various aspects that are involved with the software testing process. Once you study the right course under the guidance of the best mentors in Kochi, you will master the art of building impressive websites and mobile applications that are bug-free.
We, being one of the most noted Software testing training institutes in Kochi, will teach the students about the complete software testing life cycle and fundamentals of quality check processes. Apart from learning and being a certified software testing expert at the reliable Software testing institute in Kochi, each of our students can be assured of being groomed and ready for placements and jobs. This will increase the possibility of building a great career and handsome earnings with us. As the best software testing institute in Kochi, zoople provides web app testing We are unique as we don’t just teach, but we help you get placed too. We offer the latest courses that are in line with the standard corporate norm certifications of quality and testing. Take a step into a strong career line, where you can shine throughout. Since there is an ever-growing demand for websites, the quality and safety of every website and mobile application are required. This is where you can help companies and make your mark.
Best Web App Testing Institute in Kochi(Cochin), Kerala.
Zoople delivers a high-quality web app testing course giving you choice and flexibility to suit your budget and level of expertise.
We practice many of the technologies and methods that we teach and keep up to date with all the latest developments. Our good expert trainers and all courses we offer are evaluated by delegates ensuring continuous feedback and improvement. As the best software testing institute in Kochi, zoople provides web app testing We provide comprehensive training tailored to aim at complete optimization at a quick and easy pace. We focus on delivering academic knowledge combined with practical skills and emphasize the need to cope with the anticipated changes in the latest technological trends. As the best software testing institute in Kochi, zoople provides web app testing
Expand your digital footprint by gaining end-to-end expertise in Web App Testing to deliver top-notch testing skills embedded in the current software industry for evaluating product quality and assurance. Zoople incorporates tools focusing on industry expectations directing you to the Fortune companies.
What is a Web App Testing Course?
The best Web App testing institute in Kochi(Cochin), Kerala could be defined as learning static and dynamic testing processes that are employed to examine the output from the project or other outputs. Static testing needs running scripts whereas dynamic testing is used to examine the scripts without running them.
A Web App Testing training Course covers non-functional as well as functional tests to collaborate with automated software testing firms that offer an automated testing system designed on their own platform. This course comprises dynamic and static tests in order to determine the existence of defects in the design and to verify compliance with the specifications.
Why Learn Web App Testing?
As the best software testing institute in Kochi, zoople provides web app testing. Mistakes often happen, which shows the importance of the testing phase in every industry. Training in web app testing training institute in Cochin(Kochi), Kerala is essential for web development that allows you to confidently build new features and provides clear documentation for the rest of your team. A good test suite requires smart design and proficiency with automated tools and the skills to deploy dedicated testing. As the best software testing institute in Kochi, zoople provides web app testing
Scope of Web App Testing
• Web App testing professionals are in huge demand across the globe.
• Web App Testing is easy to understand and makes learning possible for all with any qualification.
• Non-IT fellows can opt for Web App Testing to make an entry into the IT field.
• Web App Testing put forward vast job opportunities.
• It doesn’t need any previous IT background.
• It provides strong libraries for analyzing and manipulating data.
• Manual, Automation, and performance testing; each has separate scope in the job market.
• Web App Testing has highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing today.
• For any software professional, special skills like testing would be an add-on to their career.
Zoople’s Web App Testing Training Course is intended for beginner or intermediate testers, analysts, and engineers who need to develop a working knowledge of Web App testing methodology.
Best Mobile App Testing Course in Cochin(Kochi), Kerala
As the best software testing institute in Kochi, zoople provides web app testing. We at Zoople deliver the best online technological Best mobile app testing in Cochin that helps the students to understand the real essence of each mobile app technology that is being used in today’s world. With our trainers’ guidance in Kochi, you can step into a new dimension of smart learning, handle live projects, and even can help to get placed in the best of jobs.
Why Use Mobile App Testing?
• There are a lot of institutes that train in software testing, but we have a difference. We help candidates to get a feel of the inherent trends and requirements of the corporate world. So, today, you are not only going to learn the modules of mobile app testing here with us in Cochin but also will help you get solid professional connections in this job market.
• Master the skills needs to understand and execute on the Android and iOS platforms, Here, we ensure that theoretical knowledge is applied rightly in real-time cases, thereby helping you to be a Mobile App Testing expert in India.
• A very flexible learning experience can be enjoyed here, as you get to interact with the trainers who have years of industry experience.
• We don’t simply teach and leave students to follow their careers. We help build promising job placements that are connected with the technologies that are taught to the students. Today, we have always been able to secure good placement records and this will continue in the near future.
Who can Study Mobile App Testing Course?
• We don’t have a certain age for this and so anyone can learn. But if you are a college student or even a fresher, you will be able to connect with the technologies quickly and be a certified Mobile App Testing Professional in Kerala in a matter of months.
• With the certification obtained at the Mobile App Testing Institute in Cochin, you can get your chance to enhance the performance of your technical teams and build professional productivity.
• Our custom-made curriculum is best for students who have completed their graduation and also employees who love to upgrade their careers.
• Even if you are presently a fresher, take your time to schedule the classes and gear up for a better career tomorrow. Today, almost every business needs a mobile app. Once you learn this, it will be a real source of a second income.
The Benefits of Mobile App Testing Course
• Learn the essentials of how Mobile App Testing is used in the industry.
• The course is designed and updated regularly by industry experts. This is why our Mobile App Testing training institute in Cochin(Kochi), Kerala is far better and result-oriented than normal courses.
• Our instructors regularly learn techniques from the industry, so that the students are benefitting from such modern mobile app technologies in the most budget-friendly manner.
• The fundamental science behind every mobile app is taught with a practical approach so that students are able to think differently and logically when they get into the workstream.
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- 7 Principles of Testing
- Difference between product and project
- Activities before Software Development
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Different Software Development Model
- Waterfall Model
- V- Model
- Iterative Model
- Agile Model,
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Levels of Testing
- Unit/ Component Testing
- Structural Techniques
- Functional Techniques
- Integration Techniques
- Top down approach
- Bottom Up approach
- Different between Stubs and Drivers
- System Testing
- Acceptance Testing
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Overview of the Stages of STLC
- Requirement Analysis
- Requirement Traceability matrix
- Test Planning
- Risk Management
- Functional Requirements
- Test Scenarios
- Test case development
- Test documentation review
- Test environment setup
- Test Execution
- Test suite
- Test Log Preparation
- Defect report/ Bug report
- Test cycle closure
- Test reports
- Static/Non- Execution Based testing
- Dynamic Testing
- Black Box Testing
- White Box Testing
- Gray Box Testing
- Functional Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
- Negative Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- System Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Sanity Testing
- Regression Testing
- Non Functional Requirement (NFR) Testing
- Security Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Localization Testing
- Performance Testing
- Usability Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Database Testing
- Maintainability Testing
- Reliability Testing
- Portability Testing
- Difference between Desktop, Client - server and Web Application
- Different Types of Web Testing
- Cloud Testing
- Defect management overview
- Defect Status
- Defect Life cycle / Bug life cycle
- Defect Priority
- Defect severity
- Release management
- What is UAT
- Need of UAT
- Acceptance Criteria for UAT
- QA teams Role
- UAT Process
- UAT Planning
- UAT Execution
- Go / No- Go Decisions
- AUTOMATION BASICS AND TOOLS
- What is Test Automation
- Why Automated Testing
- Which Test cases to automate
- Automation Process
- How to choose an automation Tool
- Test Management Tools
- Functional Testing Tools
- Performance testing tools
- Defect tracking tools
- Selenium Introduction
- IDE Features
- Creating Script Using IDE
- Selenium Webdriver Introduction
- Screenshot in selenium
- Handling Alerts
- Introduction to Jmeter
- Overview of performance testing
- Jmeter workflow
- Components of Jmeter
- Building a web Test Plan
- Report generation
- Execution in NON-GUI mode
- Recording in Jmeter
- Blazemeter plugin Assertions
- Introduction to Postman
- API testing
- Download and install postman
- Request methods
- Collection Runner
- Test script
- Data Driven testing
- Api fetching
- Json Pathfinder,